Click here to see the pdf version. If you live in Niagara Falls area, email or call me for the hard copy.
It's super cold today and I quietly wish for spring. So I used the new Watercolor Wonder papers to create this cheerful sunburst card.
- Paper: Daffodil Delight CS, Watercolor Wonder DP
- Stamps: Papillon Potpouri
- Ink: Versafine, Calypso Coral, So Saffron for coloring the butterfly
- Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Pistachio Pudding ruffled ribbon, twine, circle punch
- Tools: Heat Tool, Paper Trimmer
A Creative Romance - something new (new papers and stamp)
Brown Sugar - ribbon or twine (used both)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - something new (new papers and stamp)
A Gem of a challenge - something new (new papers and stamp)
ABC Challenge - C is for colorful